Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Food for Thoughts

Stressed week which i expected a tough week. Not really because of the work load (though increasing) but more of the trying to control my emotions. I hearby vote the most getting on my nerves class is the P3 class..the most i-am-worried about class is my p6 class... the most teachable class.. my p4 class. Here's some food for thoughts i had after my Monday P6 sadistic remedial class. Sadistic because of how long we keep them until.At the corner of my eye i saw a teary looking girl which i kept her behind after class to ask why. She actually told me she came back from the hospital after eating 10 panadols and .. .. After some "heart-to-heart" talk about why she did that, it made me realised how our family played such an important role in our life. No doubt for the P6s the stress is coming as prelims come next week..but i was still rather shocked at the way she handled stress. Yeah admist my "tummy ache" i managed to cheer her up and as she did not want to go home due to various reasons i told her to stay back with me for the nxt few weeks and study. Food for thought 1# kids nowadays are highly stressed.

Anna was telling me about this girl from her church who committed sucide due to the inability to handle stress. Her sisters and her are all christians but their parents were not saved. After her death, her parents, a storn taoist (who without her death would not had converted) had converted. This sparked me to ask Anna "do you think the girl went to heaven?" Yup. Its not for us to judge whether or not she would go.. but Food for thought 2# When one commit sucide.. where is she going? There is no doubt God used her to reach out to her parents, so her death was God's plans...

All the morbid things aside... GOD i need stength and patience to calm my heart this week. Need especially more strength to fight satan's tools of using negative thoughts to agitate me. Surrender these to YOU that YOU may sustain me...

*ps.. sister coming back this sunday, something to cheer me up =D =D =D =D =D*

No comments: