Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blessings and Thanksgiving

Another week had passed. As i reflect this week, i seem to realised what was the problem. It was the changes in my life that makes me unconfortable. Its how stagnant and dry i feel now that makes me agitated...

As i read sl's blog...

"Sometimes, i fear that i might lose my friends, cuz al of us are leading our own seperate lives. It is thru some opportunities and by chance that ppl get together and become friends. And when these chances cease to be dere, it is going to take a toll on the friendship. I fear, for myself and the others, that we'll be too busy and occupied with our new life that we neglect wad is originally ours. In simpler terms, tt's taking things for granted. I detest change and yet this is one of the off-putting music tt we've to face."

Lishi's blog

"i keep reminiscing abt the past, grabbing tightly to those memories, which makes me one want time to come to a standstill so that everything can remain the same as it is now."

I'm really starting to feel lonely and missing times with fartty family, missing their daily presence.. which became weekly presence after we graduated, which now became much less as we all start school or army in our own way. I kind of miss weekly outings alot.. getting so nostalgic about everything as everyone starts getting caught up with our own life. Yeah.. maybe i hate changes.... this is why i want to give my thanks to GOD.

He knows i am feeling the missing gap. I THANK GOD for blessing me with Anna. My colleague, my friend, my sister in christ, enthu, dedicated teacher =) He blessed me with such a christian sister to support me in my walk despite the changes. A blessing to have her to sit beside me, eat with me, take crap pics with me and talk about God during our free period! The past week was taxing the first 3 days but sustained by God's blessings. We went to watch the fireworks together with another of her two church friends.

Another thanksgiving.. Thank God for giving me an opportunity to reach out to the muslim p6 girl. Not wanting her to let her thought stray and do things she shouldnt do again, i made her stay in school after psle oral 1 to 1 and coached her maths! (sadistically did so as it was supposed to be half day). The unexpected opportunity came when she asked me "teacher what will you do when you see a ghost' .. i replied her "my God will help me". haha.. she got really curious and i managed to share so much that even the whole gospel came out and i questioned her and made her think furthur. heh with the power of calling Anna out to help me =P hahahaha.. THANK GOD for the outreach opportunity because the girl seemed interested to know more.. though it may be hard for her to change religion but may GOD work in her slowly.

lastly, THANK GOD.. to wake up for CG today was a struggle. Woke up with a lack of motivation and demoralised by the rain (as it seemed so nice to sleep). I actually snoozed for 1 hr, struggled with my thoughts for rather long before i WON my thoughts by forcing myself up. (actually i remembered what Anna said about how she felt that she shouldnt ask her sister to skip bible study for fireworks.. that sparked me up =p)

Thank GOD..

God, would you carry on sustaining me....i need the motivation..and strength..

No comments: