Monday, June 11, 2007

Had such an eventful week. Didnt have a chance to update. At the end of the week i had a thought.. among all the crap i was going through.. this week there was more crap.. made me wonder where was God's blessings for me but i know He must be moulding me to emerge stronger after all these. The week started out with my NIE interview. Met Amanda there by chance! She was facing the same dilema of where to go too..and the same options too! Late week some crisis happened at hm..it was such a... traumatic freak accident with me calling 995 and cleaning up blood as if i murdered ! but NOPE! my dad washed the bowl and cut himself while doing so.. snapping 4 tendons and a 5 cm deep cut =X staying in hospital until 4am was sO shack considering i went to work the nxt day. Thank God i had understanding colleagues. Anyway, Dad is better now. On Friday, read Yah TIng's email to the CG.. she's going to UK to study for 3 years! Felt a bit sad and dont really want her to leave.. Maybe because she's someone i can relate to well.. Cant imagine sunbeam and cg and church without her. After much thought, i realised that God was pulling me out of my comfort zone in all aspects. Maybe that is His's plans.. for me to grow outside the comfort zone that i am in. I would really miss Yahting's company.. September really seems near. i guess i really need to try to anchor myself in cg and especially sunbeam soon.. esp since i still feel very unsettled in sunbeam =X .. So much happening but i put my trust in you Lord! Thanks Kester for the encouragements and the insights to Breakthru weekend on discerning God's calling =)

Pray for Karmun that today's church sermon was enriching.
Pray for Edi di to be more optimisstic! i'm sure u will survive ur parachuting!!
Pray for fartty family
Pray for strength and perseverence.
Yeah.. one shack week passed.. but Tomorrow will be better =D
because it is the day that God had made.

No comments: