Friday, June 01, 2007

As ah ma says... i've been busy these days.. with work. but really had quite alot of things gg through my mind too.. as time ticks nearer to decision day. Had a great Wednesday out with my bunch of colleagues.. hah.. we were super crappy.. after work 8 of us headed off to town to eat at Village. yeah. and started making such a loud din there!! After that we went to walk around and worst! we went to taka's children session!! We became working class ppl playing with toys.. SOO paiseh =X i took pics of that sight. in my heart i was thinking oh man.. if those doing the labour force survey ever know who's behind interviewing them is this bunch of siao siao ppl.. =X I think the worst was the journey home on the bus.. SOOOO paiseh.. it was such a packed bus and val and i had nowhere to hold on to.. so i held her... and she held the hook up there.. (warning: she is like super unstable and have super poor sense of balance too) AND SO!!! i fell all the way backwards and almost land on the floorr pulling her along until this person had to pull and support us.. WAH.. the bus was sooo pack and everyone saw and i think we look stupid =p darn..

My chat with Karmun on Tuesday after guitar lesson was great. =) I praise the Lord for opening your heart.. Praise the Lord. Let things happen in His time.. THANK God for allowing me cancel one name from the back of my bible.. =D

Yeah.. and not forgetting.. the 3rd person that i pact to meet in heaven dear jing..
not forgetting a trip i want to make to the cemetry to find the 1st person i pact to meet in heaven.. PRAISE THE LORD..

i know its dumb that i just want to see the papers b4 i make decisions when clearly i know roughly what is gg to be left... =x i feel my heart tilted to one side.. just slightly.. but is that where you're leading me to God?

No comments: