Sunday, June 17, 2007

*busy busy*....
tiring week as usual.. briefly,
Caught a movie with my CG... worked.. worked.. worked.. and more woRK! haha okies.. and i went for planetshakers concert at expo yesterday. Heh.. Went with my class Fel, chang zhi and alexious.. ooo.. i got quite alot of comments about the concert. OKies firstly i wished i had asked Karmun and Soon Leng along to the concert earlier because i felt that you all would had benefit from the message. i have a very mixed review of the concert... The loud worship music there made me feel glad that i was in Covenant. because i think it was too loud for me! Haha Felicia dragged me to the front to jump.. well like she said if she didnt drag me i would not had done such a thing.. aka jumping using my heels on some guy's feet =X hahaaha.. yeahh message by pastor prince was no doubt undeniably a good message that brought many many many people to GOD. Really.. it was a good message. Yeah. The concert did change my opinion of new creation.. on one hand i understand why it attracts so many ppl to the church.. on the other hand... ... i think... its just a little toooo over =X hah. oh well shall not elaborate, anyway there are learning pts that i really think my church youth can learn from their youth! Great concert anyway. =)
Tomorrow is church prayer meeting! =) After that finally going out with my lunch buddies. =D its been sOOO long since i met them!! Now that the guys had their POP already.. they are having a break!! =D really glad to catch up with a few ppl.. though still cant really meet them since i'm working =( .....

Happy Fart Fart day to my Fartty daddy...(oh i mean Fathers' Day)
Keeping a few ppl in prayers...... eDI, Kelvin, sl, km... =)

No comments: