Sunday, April 30, 2006

*sigh* sigh* sigh* ... i'm feeling a little troubled. cant describe the feeling.. *bah* *roar* =X but i want to thank fel biao jie for that big box of honey stars. =) loved it. want to thank people who put the smile back on my face. yupyup. thank u. sigh. this doesnt change the fact that i am troubled. the dream was a pre requisit to all this is it? maybe... it was a bad dream. and a bad wkend. bah.. =X why why whY? *mixed feelings*... sigh i wasted a saturday. *roar* shouldnt had been this way. but we spent the whole day at ikea. pissed at myself for wasting today. *bah* den again. we bought most of the furnitures today. but still.. i dont like the idea of wasting today.. i purposely drank 2over cups of coffee today.. yes. its on purpose. i'm not going to sleep early tonight. i'm punishing myself! yup. who cares bout that stupid headache that bugged me for a week.. i'm ignoring u.. who cares !! 11.33pm.. where are you..where are u... =X i'm not in a good mood.. cheer me up can... *nah* i know its not ur fault, u didnt know i'm in a bad mood.*roAr* i hate myself for wasting the long weekend. and not understanding all the economics concept. argh.. why cant u be smarter.. *baH*...thank God for blessing me still.. thank God. saw this one way sign at this carpark. yup.. reminds me of the song One way. anyway, sorry serxing. i ps u again. sigh. again. sorry. nxt wk k? Eugene jia you study k? connie i reply ur letter by nxt wk k? missu. *...feel like chatting to someone..* but i know i'll hate myself for wasting the time again. just like how i'm wasting time now! roar. i'm out of here. to study through the night. i dont care!!

No comments: