Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hey! hai.. in a big dilema now.. Tomorrow's Good Friday. i cant decide where to go..
look at this..
Apr 16 (Sun)
6:30 am: Sunrise Service, Venue: Jurong Hill (Combined English and Mandarin)
Apr 16 (Sun)

10 am: Easter Sunday Service
This really brings back memories. Sunrise service! part of me really want to go for it. but i really had distanced from the church friends there.. not that i cant go for it myself. but.. actually i also dont know wads my concern. =X but, just that.. part of me really want to go back to Calvary Jurong and see. but still at the back of my mind several contentions pulling me back! how how.. mm.. maybe i'll go for Alvin's church (church of our saviour). but i still feel wierd. God guide me. i know i've backslided horribly. i kind of miss last year's easter sunday. =X i miss the exchange of chocolates with church friends. somehow this year i had not much christian friends standing by me. mm.. i used to had so many in 04 unzip! matthew, weiyang, even chinghong, meiyi, edi,joce...yup. den i guess coming to a jc made me backslide. besides having alvin, zhao and some others.. but just dont really get the same feeling though. mm.. oh well.
today had long lessons. its really funny how hyperactive i had been todayheh. i couldnt sleep in lessons! even could disturb serene to wake up! =pP after school went council rm slack for while. fel biao jie was in a bad mood cos she got back pw results. but we managed to cheer her up =) heh.. after that (after being ps by guAng and everyone else) john me fel and helmi went to bpp to eat together. lol. *bright* *bright* .. anyway that Ben naI naI john keep making me laugh non stop in yoshinoya.. diao.. i got choked laughing on my food. LOL. but i love laughing. but very easy cramp like that. anyway, everyone i must tell u this! JOHN U BROKE UR NO DOTA FEAT AND PLAYED DOTA! sad leh.. u abstinance for 3 wks den left one more wk and u had to try ur hero.. LOL!!! cough. FUNNY! heh.. yupyup. and after that fel and helmi left ler den we went to buy clip and my mum's and sis's snacks. hE keeP complaining laaa. cos we met alot of pioneers and it looked a bit wrong seeing us together! *baH* heh.. spoil his chances of getting xiao mei meis lor.. sorry neh! heh. TOO BAD! oh well. reached home and had a good sleep. =) talked to raf and steven~! mm.. anyway got a2 for pW! ooo afiq weijing spencer rei.. WE ROCK! =D cannot believe how we crap through.

No comments: