Thursday, April 06, 2006

baCk~

hey.. i'm back. yup. guess whaT? if i didnt blog for sO long. probably because i had bAd times =) yup. results.. everything. its really quite bad. wasnt really in a good mood the past few days. i must say thanks to sOonleng daddy for the concerned smses and ah ma for the postcard and earrings. =) and yup.. biao jie sorry for pMs ing u and alsO not calling u back on timE(blame johN =pP nah actually its i didnt hang up fast enough) ! ha... yup. many others too. oh well. i really have to buck up. no more slackings. back to reality. much things had happened since i blog. well, the council trip to ikea for an example~ heh. it was crap and fun. well. and also the trip to sentosa that i just posted pics and not elaborate on! oh well, its really fun trip. been really busy. trying to gain back my confidence and motivation after common test. so that i can go on furthur! but it really seems hard. i really feel kinda demoralised. maybe yi xin was right. i should had accepted her offer of a pep talk with mr yeo. but i just waved it off saying i would be fine myself. oh well. me and my stubborness. but i guess.. i knew doing it alone was a little hard. after all u cant expect me to look into the mirror and say "u can do it!" (well, i actually really can do that --) oh wait.. i suddenly remembered something really important.. here goes..
Yes! I had remembered almost a year ago, i had mentioned that i would use perfect English in my blog! So, Ms Chong had just mentioned to us that she wanted to see intellectual "orgasm" in class. On top of that she wants us to read books and write a short write-up of it in perfect English either in our blog, full-scapt or other forms. Anyway, here i am trying to use English that is as perfect as possible! I'll really try to do this. Hopefully, this would be able to improve my lousy GP. My blog seem really formal now! Anyway, just to introduce the book that i'm reading. Its a novel by Nicholas Sparks and its titled "True Believer". I'm currently only halfway through this book. I had always liked to read Nicholas Sparks book especially since the first book "A Walk to Remember" in which Yeu Ai had introduced to me to read! yup! I had been really busy recently. Firstly, i had been busy trying to set up my new room. *grin* I actually chose the colour blue and orange in conjunction with a bed colour of blue and beige and my black piano. I really like the orange portion of the wall but was quite hesitant about the pale blue portion! Although i really do love the view of my bedroom. Looking out of the FULL LENGTH window in my room allow me to stare into a very beautiful night sky (with stars! and moOn and clouDs) =) Of course, i miss the raintree downstairs! Su Xian says that she'll come over to my house this weekend so that we could take picture with that poOr raintree (that we used to bare it by pulling ALL the leaves off and throw upwards) in Primary school. =) Thinking back, it really reminds me of the good old days. HA! the boys toilet *cough* mm.. shh.. suxian miSs u. Well, just another chat with Pris today. I really think she's quite pressed in between everyone. But out of curiousity i just had to ask to sooth my rather disturbed mind. I'm not sure if knowing is more soothing or it is actually just stopping me from hidding. *ahh* I know. I'm always not willing to face reality. That's mE! mm.. impossible. i wouldnt let any accidents happen! nO way.. no accidents no accidents.. no way. *self-denial state* As always. =X hoW hoW hoW? i'm losing faith in myself anyway. be it studies or others. i just agree in what Dasen's viewpoint bah. i really think Dasen matured alot =) Seriously, sometimes alongside maturity, it brings gloomy feelings. Thats why we said that he really looked gloomy recently. . . Anyway, back to topic. i really dont know what to do. Can't believe it. I got myself into this! =\ Pris is right. i dont think i can do anything. God bless.. i really need to focus on my studies. Besides, I had distance from God. I need to find back that faith, hopefully comes blessings on my studies and of course the determination and maybe most importantly the confidence that i had lost. . . *Thanks everyone for standing by me*

No comments: