Thursday, April 27, 2006

random!

hmm... just dropped by. i knew this week was going to be taxing. i just never knew it was going to be this hard. yup. i had been having this troBbing irritating headache. its bugging me. *sigh*... i cant do my homework like that, i cant concentrate during maths lessons! *baH* its irritating. =( i had a dream last night. it was just quite sad i think. i cant really remember what. but i remember i woke up feeling sad. =X sigh. just chucking all these aside... yup =X sad. mm.. i went out to eat with karmun,fel,john,joseph,lishi,ahgong,edwaRD,daddy. mm.. yup! very fulL! we ate pizza hut! hee.. yupyup. to john... cheer up wor.. dont "one heart"(worry) so much but must actions to study! hee.. to fel, jiayou!dont cry! to mummy thanks for the postcard and *hugs* cheer up! to myself.. i hope the headache leaves me alone and not bug me to day 4!! *prays* thanks everyone who made my day. thanks ah gong for his laME jokes again ah. =pP over and out. oh ya.. interviews are over! jiayou everyone!

No comments: