Wednesday, May 03, 2006

jia you

HEY! i met rafidah today =) yup. miss u girl! we went to study in the library at woodlands and chit chat too. hee.. i really miss you alot girl. thanks for today. and your long letter too! heh.. finally a wednesday not needing to stay for meeting *phew* hee.. looking forward to the long exco meeting this friday i guess.. well, not really looking forward to it but at least i am looking forward to see my ke ai excos =) love 6th council excos.. hai.. towards council my feelings are beginning to change. maybe its the lethargy of stepping down setting in.. nevertheless.. i love council. and we had a great term together! hee.. anyway, i was actually feeling rather =XX after the trip home with felicia. hai. fel biao jie u really dont know how to console ppl der lor. u made me felt much worst! yup. sigh. with my phone batt flat i just started staring at my plastic stars and walked home! sigh. i love stars. somehow it cheers me up. just staring at it. just this strange feeling... but yup. it never fails to cheer me up u knoW! i love my stars... they dont seem to fail me always there for me and puts the smile back for me =) oh well.. thanks yixin for the star chain. hee.. feeling quite bad when i came home but chatted with johnNy and cheered up quite abit~ ha.. thanks john for the insight ya.. and yup! noRt bad ah we got telepathy~ must be the lunches. anyway jia you bahx. all not important, studying is at the moment!! and ur badminton matches toO! oh ya.. met edward yesterday.. starting to miss his craps lerx. jia you edward! yupyup. cheer up everyone. hee.. *smilEs* everyone seem stress.. frm mummy to ah yi to daddy to ah gong (erm.. he dont LOOK stress) ha.. everyone lah.. jia you.. oh ya.. to polAR bear and penguin and maid... the list goes on... most importantly I'm REALLY SORRY SERXING!!! really sorry.. i know u're pissed sO pissed at me.. *sorry* sorry* sorrY* and i know u'll be nice and forgive me =) *hugs* anyway thanks for the day raF! i know i know 24 th May COUNCIL investiture.. i wun miss it this year.

No comments: