Monday, May 15, 2006

monday blues

*roaR* i wasnt in a good mood! bad start to the day i guess. look what happen early in the morning in the council room. of all things i had to start my day with someone telling me i like to taobi. though what shes talking about is different from what i'm thinking about. den again its another bad omen to what was going to happen later i guess. yup. i spent my second break in the council rm.. thinking. yup. cos i just took the thing on the way down the stairs(this was the bad omen) hai. yup. i told myself. half hour to cool down. eat a big fat chocolate bar, cheer up, stop thinking, and start studying for my physics test! thats exactly what i did =x though pretty unsteadily. well. great~ a bad start to the day coupled with a bad break time. feeling pretty lousy, i got through my monday. ha.. today pre-GP lessons was crap. Khairul was trying to give us a sex education talk. it was sO crap. 05s12 was just laughing and laughing until ms chong walk in. ha.. little things that bond our class together. khairul was funny laaa..wad banana and crap..whee.. i must say this is something i look forward to.. to cheer me up.. so i sms ah gong to go eat lunch~ but although ah gong and johNny already waiting in the council room. yup! i must say no matter how lousy my day is they really cheer me up. hee. though today i didnt show it on my face that i had a bad day, but still their usual jokes just cheered me up. lunch was fun and relax as usual. i must say with the addition of full of crap. ha.. we went to macs to eat twister fries. yum! ha.. and darn crack super lame jokes of some "sugar daddy".. i shall not elaborate. yupp! thanks lunch buddy~ really lor.. no matter how laN my day is they really never fail to put the smile back and my worries were just far away.. oh well, after reaching hm, its another bad day.. hai.. just another setback at home. anyway, i was already planning to go out and register for my tution.. so with my super lan lan lan mood i went out of the house.. throughout the bus journey of 177 (which went thru minDEF!) i was just thinking through.. sigh. lousy mood i had den. oh well.. went to the interchange guess who i had meT!! lAO PA!!! =D lao pa i miss u!! heh.. been long since i met him.. so i was rather excited.. and that cheered me up =) laO pa u cheered me up toO! hee he was with cheryl toO. mm.. hes going army soon... =X sad lor.. must catch up okay..my lao pa though never meet for so long still never fail to read me through. he once guess also mentioned about my committments that i have in studies God and council. =X thats so true. lao pa.. so zhun! ha.. hai.. =X go out soon k? anyway, feeling much cheerful after meeting him, i met joseph who pei wo go register tution~! ha.. guess these are the people who turn my bad day around. i cheered up quite alot again not showing any signs of distress bah. =X though i was quite... =X oh well.. anyway WE found the plACe! ha.. i'm not lu chi after all. yup after registering i went to west mall to buy dinner back before heading hm. this is the crappiest highlight: WE QUEUED AT 177 bus line for SUPER long time.. sUPER.. ! sounds like nothing wrong right? but the truth is this bus was at the traffic junction and didnt stop at interchange.. still we didnt suspect anything.. untill we waited... anD waited... AND waited..AND WAITED!! dots.. *the bus service 177 ends at 6plus* CRAP RIGHT!!! wah... *roar* reminds me of how meiyi and i waited at the bus stop for that non-existance 184. meiyi miss u! ha... anyway, we changed to take 1887 back instead. mm.. reached hm pretty tired and worN out. but i must say. thanks for cheering me up.. though today most of u cheer me up not knowing i'm in a lousy mood =pP ha.thanks lunch buddies for crap lunch,lao pa cheryl for meeting,joseph for pei wo.. yabber yabber. oh ya.. and edward who suay suay got ranted at by me.. sorry. thanks. God bless.

No comments: