Sunday, May 25, 2008

*reality check*

Where God's will flies,
my feet follow in God's speed,
in God's time.


When God's will calls me on,
I dance into His arms,
I tango with my dreams.

If God's will takes,
I let loose my tight grip,
let loose of what I thought I needed.

How God's will carries,
is in strong arms,
is in sure reason,
is in my interest,
and I have let go.

Its that defeaning silence that can really kill.

I seem to be hearing that same silence i heard a year ago.

God, just what are you trying to tell me...

i secretly think He is shaking and testing my patience and faith again

just as a year ago... trying Hearing God's voice and doing His will.

Alrights... here is why..

i got my letter.

when the initial triumph settles, there is that sense of reality check...

No comments: