Saturday, May 31, 2008

L.O.V.E.

No.. i didnt jump...

I merely straightened out the circle of thoughts...

to become a line...

Its now a journey.. =)

for GOD.

You dont FALL in love, you LEARN to GROW in LOVE.

SO, here's my opportunity to share this ...

DATE : 21st June 2008. (Saturday)
VENUE : BluJaz Café (Bugis)
TIME: 2.30pm - 5.30pm (Be seated by 2.15pm)
Admission is strictly by ticket only

Tickets price: (ask me) =p
Here is the chance to learn to love and be blessed by this.

This is for everyone (just tag me if ya interested) but esp to

lunch buddies, Fartty fam: I'll definitely invite u personally meanwhile just blk of ur scheduel okaayyy?

Felicia: the whole wkshop just makes me think of you.. so u better be free!

Karmun: no u dont have to bring a boyfriend =p but u can consider bringing 'daddy'

Come and learn and grow in love... =)

No comments: