Monday, May 19, 2008

Metamorphosis

When your heart is stirred, when your mind is filled, when you soul is disturbed what do you pray out to GOD?

"GOD deliever me." No. pray... "GOD.. transform me"..

No one likes adversities, trials or changes in life, i'm beginning to see them in a new light. Stirring in the heart, mind and soul are GOD's tools to transform us.

Stirring and being really tempted to do something, sometimes just lack of the courage to do so.. Sometimes i secretly think these are random surge of "childish thoughts" needed to be curbed by fixing my eyes on Him and to rely on Him. *i think i'm starting to feel the over reliance again* and always when i do so, i find my ups and downs no longer centred upon something that is fixed. *God, let me fixed my eyes on you and rely upon you*

Something that sermon ended with today...

"We see GOD best in the valley, not on the highest mountain"

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

Now instead, each time there's stirring, i ask GOD

"What are you trying to tell me GOD? How do you want me to change?"

Explore the idea of metamorphosis. telling a catapillar that its going to be a beautiful butterfly one day. how can it comprehend this? Until the day it see the works of transformation at hand. Our all knowing GOD knows how we are going to be like in the future...and He knows that telling us alone would not enable us to comprehend. We just have hear His voice and act in active obedience and nothing is impossible with GOD.

No comments: