Thursday, May 29, 2008

...circles...

Finally met up with Fartty daddy today,he brought me to tour Safti.

LOL. its an interesting tour i guess!!

Very thankful because today value added to my reflections.

Just as i related to him about my thoughts about teaching (once again knowing this is probably not the first time i blabber out) He never fails to give me interesting pondering questions. BUT i think the most classic statement...

"Actually you had already long made your decision."

I just kept silent for while and reflected about all that i had just said. Then, the realisation settled in. He was right. Actually i had already decided, probably just taunted by the insecurities of the uncertain future. =) My career is decided...

I want to teach.

i realised my thoughts travelling in circles.

Circle goes round and round and round and it knows no end...

when you come to the edge of a circle, would you carry on going round even when you know thats no end or would you dare to jump of the edge? I cant describe the feeling in words... but using a circle. When you are at that point and you have to make a decision.. What will you do?

just thankful knowing that if i jump GOD will be there to catch =)

No comments: