Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF... =) Thank God its Friday.

Thank God is Friday. I think, its been a tired wk.

http://fel-feli-felicia.blogspot.com/

Anyway, just thought i'll return post for Fel.. after the effort she took to take time off from study to post. I guess i was really encouraged by her and her post on cny cg outreach. No doubt God led me to bring her to CG cny outreach for reasons that He works. If you asked me a week ago, i definitely did not expect so much to come out of just an invitation.
No doubt the questions stimulated many of our thoughts... i'm really thankful that i managed to share with her my beliefs and just about life...

As i think back and remember how we started off and lasted as friends for so long, i only can laugh and laugh.. i think we started having clashing attitudes with me having the gifted ability of ignoring you when you're angry =P. Its been a long journey and yup. As what i shared with teck ming when he asked me "why ask him along?". I guess the same applies. Just want to share the good things with my closest friends.. the ones that matters. =D

The ones that i want to meet back in heaven and carry on in fellowship...

Biao jiex. =) Study hard anyway... March.. come again..

Karmun.. u study too.. its exams in 1 day time k!

Soon leng... come on. get out of your comfort zone, knowing you will be blessed and supported by all of us. =) i'm proud you got it anyway. POP!!!

Su Xian... HAPPY 20th Birthday.. with loves.. miss...ya. Its the near thirteenth birthday i "celebrated" with you!! MY GOODNESS... i think its the longest friendship ever...

No comments: