Monday, February 18, 2008

Every move i make..

I suddenly realised i forgot something this Valentine Day, i must had been really busy that i actually forgot about it! Usually i would take some time off to remember.. yeah.. its supposed to be near Ming Xuan's birthday... Hmm.. do they celebrate birthdays up there?

Was walking home from tution today...happily bouncing to my ipod music

"Every move i make i make in You...You make me move Jesus... Every Step i take i take in You..." ...... =) *bounce bounce*...

"In thee, O Lord, do i put my trust: let me never be put to confusion" Psa 71:1

While walking home today i had a sudden urge to do something.. =) I saw joggers running... I so miss running alot... I kind of like that mental strain.. reminding myself that its mind over matters.. i miss singing and running, i miss irritating my classmates while running =P (can imagine Felicia's look of "i am too noisy") okays.. i think i should find some time to run.. =D

No comments: