Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY

Ohhh.. CNY holidays is over. My goodness. It was a hetic hols of reunion dinners and visitings They say picture paints a thousand words.. so here goes.. let me minimize the talking.

Isnt it quite obvious from his look about what he wants? =pP

BACK FROM TRAINING FINALLY!! oh yes.. the long awaited return.. =) Once again we spent the day before new year together! =) Went back to BPGHS and Pioneer to visit the teachers. Managed to only catch Mr Loke when i went back to Pioneer. But i was very thankful for all his advices that he gave me.. at least he affirmed and ask me to really think about the career i'm stepping into. =) See... this is what teachers are for.. It really reminds me of the old days where he always talks to me and give me advice (be it crappy jokes or things that do make sense) =) Talk bout those days. My goodness.. i would hear the jokes until i would feel like throwing the tennis balls at him.

LOL just taKE a look at this... CNY visiting or PSP playing hUh? *evidence*

First place... Lishi's House =D

2nd Place... Lai Yan's House

Third house.... Felicia's house =)

Okay.. there... this marks our CNY Outing.. proudly presented by your friendly organiser.. =pP *Cheng gong* next.. wheres our friendly v day org huh karmun!

This is just visitng with friends on chu san and chu xi with karmun and soonleng..=D

No comments: