Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still standing on the edge
The future I contemplate.....
Do my choices make a difference,
or is it purely fate?

Striving to find true happiness,
I opened up my heart.....
to have it disregarded, played with, torn apart.....

Emotions I cannot express,
unless I'm by myself.....
They are put inside a heart-shaped box,
high upon a shelf.....

Going through lifes motions,
what I'm living is a lie.....
Pretending to be happy,
while deep inside I cry.....

Standing on the edge
My future still uncertain
Life seems like an act
and I want to draw the curtain.....

... ... just a poem i chance upon.. ...yup~ was feeling a bit =\ having to explore my choices knowing that time is running out.. wasnt in a v good mood also.. so didnt really manage to say anything that could cheer ya up di.. =X yeah.. gee.. i think i was cheery when i saw my new guitar though. i think its funky =) its red.. *sigH* but i still need to sort out my future.. Yi Xin says i've to let go of everything and pray hard... =\ will i get tired of waiting? ultimately i still have to make a decision soon right.. ?

No comments: