Sunday, May 13, 2007

OopS lazy to update again. Just because i had a week of slacking =) yup! It was a week for me to catch up on sleep and slackings!! I managed to do probably 1/3 of what i want to accomplish when i end my coke job. yeah 1/3 only =X i managed to start my guitar course, take the train down to geylang to visit my grandma, went back pioneer, sleep till 12-2 daily.. yup but i still didnt catch up with su xian, kaiyin and a few more ppl!! AND the dumb thing is i'm starting work again on MONDAY! so soon =( boos.. but oh well.. the admin at Ministry of Manpower seems "interesting" *gah*... Yeah.. been really lazy to update my blog recently ~ heh.. anyway, something ah yi told me make me felt something interesting about my fartty family... because i seem to realise in all 5 of your lifes some point in time.. God is working in your life maybe just that you all dont realise it! yup. and since 5 of you are like super close friends i was amazed at how i did not know all these earlier.. heh.. but its so cute that i learn about all your different encounters after so long!! =) *God bless*

No comments: