Friday, May 04, 2007

oops.. long time didnt update... been enjoying my slacking for now but not for long!

MONDAY
Last day at office!! yeah took some pics..After work went out with my colleagues as they treated me at some restaurant place.. gah they made me eat alot.. like ALOT!!! i ate the most la... one bowl of noodle, one bowl of rice and all the food they couldnt finish =.=....yeah.. leaving cocacola after five months!! i had mixed feelings.. =) i miss the people but not the work..!! 5 months is enough! time for rest.. heh..felt abit emo when my sup sms me.. oh well.. thanks my aunty who gave me ang pow (erh ya..) sup who gave me keychains and boss and sup who treated! yeap.. i won a fifty dollars voucher too! apparantly this four months there i managed to win some quarterly award!! heh.. felt a bit guilty but seriously.. the nature of work.. young ppl can work faster.. i guess thats y i won =X hah.. but oh well.. great! now its time to exercise!!

Tuesday
today..its a meeting up day.. met up with lunch buddies and des to chat and chill. yeah we went out to some theatre with 1200 seats to watch spiderman 3.. whoo... it was good!! oh yeah.. i woke up late =X heh... so unlucky.. ALL BECAUSE THE NIGHT BEFORE SOME GUYS TOOK 2 HOURS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO DECIDE WHERE TO GO!!! (apparantly sOME ppl were talking about army life..hor john and guang yi) They spent 30 mins talking about where to meet and the rest of the time on WHAT they do in army... YEAH!!! i fell asleep while they were talking... hah..as a result i didnt set alarm and only woke up when johN called!!! =p After lunch, went to meet chun and edi (who were already at k box singing themselves =.=) my goodness lahx.. 2 guys singing themselves =p heh.. yep.. went to meet them at lot one k box.. hah.. started singing and crapping... OO.. i must commend zi chun's super ability of reading chinese words of the screen and singing it in hokkien.. SO power... heh... yeah.. both of them were singing like really OLD songs too..yeps.. hung out till dinner time b4 we went home =) **thanks di for the treat k.. b4 u go to Taiwan shall meet up again) oh wells... thats my labour day~~

Wednesday
Went back to Pioneer to see the rugby match! SA v.s PJ.. ermm.... i cn only say we did put up a good fight.. *serious*.. =) after all.. we scored first! oh well.. general comments from my juniors when they all saw me... THEY SAID I fa FU~~!!!!! *OMG lahhh* =p True.. i think i really did get fatter because thats the comment i get from all my friends~!!! =) heh.. thanks to coca cola but oh well.. i can afford the weight gain! i think.. they just need to be placed at the right places.. OK.. ok.. i know i should exercise :)

No comments: