Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hmm.. so far my job been pretty interesting and fun! Being a civil servant... you get brainwashed. erm. no i mean... *cough* shant comment. Its been an interesting job still anyway!!! At least !! the people around me are like young ppl =D and nice ppl too! mostly are already in uni on hols job =D yeah its basically similar to my coke job but not really... elaborate next time. Anyway, want to blog about something inspiring thats what i mean by God never fail to make me amazed. Was scrolling this excel sheet with codings on all different kind of education types (which was for my survey). And since our phone was not ringing and all of us were bored, my colleague started peeping into com which i was boredly scrolling. Then he saw this "Diploma in bible" and commented.. What a diploma is that!! and i said "mmm.. yeah" heh.. and he carried on asking if i was a christian. and so obviously it struck me to ask back! Wells.. he couldnt ans me if he was or not but he told me... i read the bible till KINGS already.. and i was like "All the way till there already?!?" But he said that reading the bible himself he got alot of doubts!! wells i told him that was why he souldnt just read the bible like that.. and i took out AH yi's daily bread out of my bag and showed him! Now he wants a copy! AH YI! see how u helped another person too! =p

No comments: