Friday, April 23, 2010

Distinction in God's eyes

Oh my goodness... Ya it's so OMG for me...
How many of you think practicum is coming to an end?
Nie trainees all raise hand
How many of you think you can relax this two weeks ahead?
Nie trainees all raise hand

my ct just called me, she said
'Celestine, we have decide to give you a chance for moderator to come in for your distinction. Of course, there are room for improvement here and there but we feel that your lessons are well planned and you have improved.'

To me, the moderator doesn't matter.
To me, after hearing what my cts said, that is already my distinction.

Thank you God for giving me this chance to be recognized.
I'm no longer concern about the outcome or the moderator.
I have got my distinction in God's eyes. :)

I fall in awe of an awesome God who covers me in all season.

So as I prepare for the as my supervisor describes as 'stressful moderator coming' period...
Please pray that I look to Him in all seasons.
Not to fear being judged by ppl but
remember my grades are lifted up to my great God

No comments: