Thursday, March 25, 2010

Practicum =)

my dear blog have the honour to be my listening ear today =p

Let me see!

Today i was reminded to give thanks for blessings that GOD give to me.
Being worried about my observations time and time again but GOD reminded me that whenever i do my best, GOD will do the rest. So, i should not be so caught up with results!

Today, i had a pretty good lesson observation and i would like to give the honour to GOD.

Of course and my super cute class =) haha a bunch a teachable cute kids =)
Totally enjoy teaching them!

Well, THANK YOU GOD for seeing me through this observation.

3 cleared 7 more to go. OH my GooOdness not even halfway there yet!

God i need more of your strength and power.
but
but
but,

through it all, i remind myself constantly,
results/ affirmation/ wanting to be "recognised" should be secondary
but

to do my best in what GOD called me to do!


Thank you GOD for constantly reminding me =)

No comments: