Monday, August 04, 2008

Thanks be to GOD

-- Woodland church!!! --

the excitement in me boiled. The first dop there, the first service and seeing the ppl flooding into church. It excites me, it stirs me. Such.. joy is felt =) Our chuch is built!! It is so majestic...but.. THANKS be to GOD.

-- School --

It's not that i'm not blogging. Life is just changing too fast for me to chase and update. Orientation week is over, School officially starts tomorrow. There's that start school jitters, but there's also a sense of peace. THANKS be to GOD.

Thanks to my awesome GOD....and to this song that is stuck in my head.

*Our God is an awesome GOD

He reigns from heaven above

with wisdom, power and love

Our God is an awesome GOD*

The cry out to woodlands ppl... =) The cry out to all the people on earth =)

No comments: