Monday, July 28, 2008

run,,, to keep in pace... with changes...

I ran today~! Though i dont think it was very far. I managed to run to my favourite place. I havent been there for a long while. It gave me such great sense of serenity to be back there. I guess it's a place that seen me thru many ups and down times... Felt a bit nostalgic..

SkY (maybe you could figure under which part of the sky i am at..)

... or how bout which part of the ground that i'm stepping on......

Dont worry i didnt run until west coast or something. It is just The only place i know that has a sand swing playground in BP... =) ...my fav place in bp...

I still havent really kept up with my changing lifestyle. Just trying to run along and to keep up with the pace.

Within 2 wks, my scheduel seems to be turned upside down...

Work ----- > school

Church ----> Woodlands

Excitedly worried. oh man. what an oxymoron.

At least i know.. He will walk me thru. His promises. =) Amen.

No comments: