Thursday, July 24, 2008

God will make a way

Yesterday a teacher, Today a student.

First day of school started with briefings =)
My initial queasy feeling is slowly fading. Suddenly got really excited about starting school. Couldnt wait to study...(sound a bit sadistic) but on the other hand also having some uneasiness about having high expectations yet doubting my own ability. This explains my title. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. Just wanted to track down this day in which i start my journey of studying. GOD will be faithful to plan my road the way He know is best for me. If it is in His plans, He will make a way. He will be faithful to complete this journey He started with me. I am comforted. I am excited. =)

After some extreme makeover and contributing to recycling... this i what i managed to clear both my office table and my room table to be.... From teacher to student... *special thanks to my dearest 'kor kor'* for helping meee =)

No comments: