Monday, March 17, 2008

SundAe... oOops Sunday

I wouldnt say i'm very excited that this week had ended but nevertheless its an exciting term ahead i think. God.. its another 10 weeks ahead.. May it be a blessed term.

I have never felt so clear about something that God speaks and today during service i was actually so sure what God wanted me to do. haha.. i think its just such a... mm.. clear sign. I remembered that 16th March was also supposed to be very near something.. so when i was home i immediately started checking the dates (since i forgot) and guess what!! i'm still early. =) I'm still thankful that God pointed that loose ends i didnt tie up and after today's sermon i was SO sure what i just had to do. I guess the coming easter service may also be a good opportunity. =) No doubt by logic it is quite a crazy thing to do.. but i'm going to take the leap of faith and follow what God wants me to do. I suddenly remembered what fartty daddy asked me.. about forgiving... =) NOW i have an answer and its not just lip service. I'M going to put it into action. GOD please prepare the heart, pave the way and restoration =)

Anyway, Met up Mei Yi, Sam, Ser Xing, Yin Hou for dinner at BPP. Celebrating Meiyi's birthday and also i guess catch up before Yin Hou flies off at the end of the month... =)

No comments: