Sunday, March 23, 2008

God's work.

This is the second time in a week God made me awe at His wonder. *warning* ahead... is RANTs that are vague. Today GOD made me think about what exactly He wanted to do. I think the flow of today was just wierd. During CG i felt the confirmation that i was indeed doing what GOD needs me to complete. I was really so sure. But all that happened after just totally made me wonder...God really is very very interesting..

There is 24 hours per day...

Many many places available...

Many many different times/month possible..

BUT GOD just has to make it today.. the day before easter... I can go on and on about what a wierd meeting God created.. and i kept asking myself why such a random meet. I think this was what i thought of the meeting... God rather me have this chance meeting today then having a disturbed distracted Easter Sunday. I think coming up with the decision to settle this and to close this with an invitation was really after a series of prompt from God. Actually i'm thankful that its a distracted Saturday and focused Easter Sunday. I havent fully understood what God wants me to do. Recognised i should surrender and He would reveal.

I'm irritated. Because this is the very reason why i ceased settling things at first. but today it came back to irritate me. hate it hate it hate it... i'm tired of giving you answers..it makes me want to just dump it at the back of my mind and not step out of my comfort zone like what i would always do. God.. maybe it wasnt a good idea after all? But then again, i'm glad i did. Because i learnt to surrender my thoughts, words and actions to Him. I guess God didnt prepare the heart. As long the invitation was laid out..No matter what the outcome was. Praise God.

only God heals. I said that alot of times...

NEVERTHELESS

Thank God. I spent a day out with my cell =) erm or should i say brotherS.

I'm sure tomorrow will be a great easter sunday.
Because He lives.

No comments: