Wednesday, March 05, 2008

=)

Had an interesting discovery today.. =) Was having lunch with my colleagues and some relief teachers..One was my colleague's sis (Pauline) and the other a relief teacher. The relief teacher look super familiar, was bout to conclude that she was from Pioneer until Pauline said she was from her JC. Haha yEs. SO the conclusion is both are from PJC.. Relief was a my batch pioneer from 05s06! haha..the funniest thing was.. suddenly Pauline was a junior and she vaguely remembers me from S.C. haha through orientation i guess.. i went "Walla" and she went "Elkins" with the big CROCODILE HAndsign LOLx mummy your clan..!

Suddenly a teacher walked past and tried to recall all our names.. and she mentioned "Celest". then the relief teacher frm pioneer went 'you're celest?' and i went "nono, I am Celestine"...

relief teacher: now it sounds familiar... Celestine from 6th students' council..

haha i know why...

me: Good morning school. I am Celestine from the 6th students Council. There is 1 announcement today.. announcement 1....

pauline: oh oh oh i recognise that voice...

Hahahaha.. i thought it was super funny... =.= i get recognise for doing morning announcement. ermm.... how can she remember my voice of doing the announcement!!! its just sooooOo dumb..Anyway hoho.. turns out she knows sO many ppl from my batch.. so we just started chatting away.. =)

*ohh i kind of miss doing announcements.. its just so crappy.. especiall when you go up there and just say.....

Good morning school, I am Celestine from the 6th Students Council.. There are NO announcements for today =.= (like whats the point right) LOL.

No comments: