Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Divine appointment

What can i say about i day FULL of meeting. YUP! from 8.30 - 6.30 followed by dinner. I SURVIVED!! with loads of sweets in my stomach. 10.30 breakfast 12.30 lunch 3.30 tea 6.30 dinner.. i'm going to put on AGAIN!! Just when i was really freaking bored and "listening hard" to the meeting... an sms came in from kel about PDA.. personal revival, divine appointment, active obedience. Somehow i scan through the sms but didnt think too much, i mean.. what can happen when you're having meeting right?!? anyway of course my focus on the meetin was floating and i suddenly thought about teachers' fellowship and how they talked about praying for GODLY leaders. =) *staring at my principal who is talking*... i wondered if it was possible. haha.. did hear that he knew about christianity but not a christian though. Suddenly, he ended the meeting b4 tea with this poem... "serenity poem!" haha and during the meeting he mentioned the word "God" not those kind of "oh my GOD" but its those kind of .. "ask God to... .. " haha.. somehow this sort of ring a bell in me esp since i happen to receive the PDA sms =p haha.. i guess obviously i didnt have the courage to walk up to my P and just talk bout christianity like that!!!

Somehow, during dinner... we were sitting on the P's table!! just when i was thinking the day was bout to end. Suddenly my colleague asked me.. "Is religion that important" haha.. i almost fall of my bench while eating when she just suddenly asked me that Question..its like kel's PDA sms was ringing in my head =P haha in a shock i was like "Yes! YES!" and another of my colleague went "you must be a christian or catholic" hahaaha =X anyway realised that both of them in front of me had back slid!! we had a pretty good chat about christianity =) well.. from the corner of my eye.. i saw the principal kept turning over to our side to hear our convo.. kind of like i knew he was listening but since there was a gap in between us i didnt invite him to join in! Lack of courage.. hmmm didnt act in active obedience though i kept getting the prompt to just rope him into the convo...

Going to encourage my colleagues =)

Hmm.. and try to act in active obedience nxt time...=)

No comments: