Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Troubled... troubled.. troubled.. Stumped at His works... A sudden twist of receiving a letter really make me feel so burden to re-think what i already thought i figured. My mood felt really stormy..before i calm down to think again. God is testing me... He add trials on top of trials... I wonder when will i finally soar above these troubles.. I surrender to Him.. but i still dont know which step to take.. When will this burden in my heart be settled.. soon i guess.. if its "..follow my heart.." i know where its tilted to...if its "follow the need" i know where to go... Still analysing all the opinions i got.. but my mind seem to mess up once i think about it.. =X i know.. i just want to..... follow God..

Just when will all these end....
Will i be able to hold my faith and trust till the end?
Through all these i can feel myself waivering up and down...
a nice song... aka my blog song...
I will be still know you are God.. despite the storms I know you are there.. and i find rest in Christ alone in quietness and trust..

Still

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand


When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God


Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust


http://youtube.com/watch?v=zwl_v2hRCjw&mode=related&search=
=X feeling kinda eMo now.. haix~ feel like going to the Seaside

No comments: