Monday, July 09, 2007

Service today was great. Thank God that although i did not have Yah Ting for company i had a bunch of brothers (literally) who all went for 10 service =) Just when i thought i should just try to get use going 10 service myself every alt week. God spoke to me during the service.. not only in one aspect but a few. Pastor Kay Kiong (=p) message was always great.. He set this conviction upon my heart. Just when the night before i was chit chatting to my mum.. suddenly had this realisation that they had aged and i had grown. Being the youngest, i always like being pampered.. that night while chatting to her and looking at her.. there was this growing burden in my heart. A great fear of seeing my parents unsaved, wondering one day would i regret not doing anything about it. I felt really burden to pray about it that night...At service,pastor addressed this issue which had burden me for long.. he set this conviction in my heart for me to really pray and reach out to my parents.. and .. my sis..So fast year by year just passed like that..I dont want to come to a day that i regret not doing anything about it. Its also a reminder for me to reach out to my loved ones and friends...
Song at church today also spoke to me... Its exactly the prayer i pray.. To the decision i finally make about my future.. i feel really insecure at times but this song really says it all.

I OFFER MY LIFE
(Verse 1)
All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before you, oh Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaims
The joy and the pain,
I'm making them yours

(Chorus)
Lord, I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory
Lord I offer my days to you
Lifting my praise to you
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer you my life

(Verse 2)
Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my heart, alll of my praise
My heart and my hands are lifted to you

(Bridge)
What can we give
That you have not given?
And what do we have
That is not already yours?
All we possess
Are these lives we're living
That's what we give to you, Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0m0duSyPA&mode=related&search=

My regrets, my aclaim, my joy, my pain.. I'm making them Yours.. because Lord I offer you my life and i know that everything i have been through/is going through/ am going to go through... Use it for your glory.. my life as a pleasing sacrifice to you Lord.. No doubt i feel insecure about my future and doubtful about my direction but one thing i am sure is that my life is offered to you that i may glorify your name...I have a dream.. i have an ambition.. the path i take leads me there..only if i work hard..Things in the past.. Things of the future unseen.. my wishes and dreams yet to fulfill..but i know I surrender to you that my heart is lifted to You. I like the bridge of the song.. What do i have that is not already Yours... Lord i am contented with my life.. contented with lifting my life to you as a living sacrifice...

I am determined to work hard.. I have a yet to fulfilled ambition that is going to take me hard hard work to achieve. I am going to achieve it and be a great testimony glorifying Him..
I will...

No comments: