Saturday, July 07, 2007

It was Wear-Specs-week at work today..okay.. i admit.. its cause i had sore eyes and its still not totally recover till now!! =X The doc told my colleague its phelgm coming out of the tear gland.. sound sO disgusting right.. yeah.. some flu going on in my wk place. 8/9 of them is sick including me (which i think i'm one of the few pioneers) =X haha.. being sick really sucks.. i lost weight this week!! Yeah.. along the week i met up with my cg girls.. it was a good sharing cum dinner eating session. It made me miss Yah Ting more though =X hah.. ahhh.. *sigh*.. I'll be praying about the direction in church ba.. well. Met KM to go to SIM to settle some admin stuff with her.. Deep inside my heart i kind of know why i made the decision to go down with her. I said a prayer and ask God to use this opportunity to speak to me in any way... Somehow, i finally hear from Him.. Its that peace and serenity after i made the decision that made me confirmed that it is His will. The bus journey home i kept praising, praying and listening my way home.. Its that moment that i really felt His presence.. I kept asking .. "God is that you?" .. It sounds wierd but that sense of peace calm me. It may be the most bizarre route to take.. that everyone may seem puzzled why i'm doing so when other paths may seem better.. but i just have that confidence that i can make it. It made me realised that all this while .. maybe i was subconsciously rejecting God's will... fighting against this "wierd and tough" road ahead..
I read Xian's blog.. feeling a sense of.. mm.. wierdness again. I miss Su Xian.. like you said.. all our lives we had been in the same school.. BPPS... the first day of BPGHS.. how we really jumped for joy seeing our postings... then even to Pioneer and being in the same class all 3 times. Its been a long journey and lots of memories.. First time our lives seperates into different path.. one thing for sure that even if i'm not there to support u physically, my heart is with u.. and you'll always be my bestest longest friend no matter where u are...
Just went to watch transformers.. =) nice show nice show.. felt so "high" after watching the movie.. haha.. and i'm falling in love with seaweed... haha.. as my colleague would say.. after eating it got "ai de gan jue" aka "love feeling" LOL.. =.= sound crappy!! yepsss.. sigh.. i dont know why now feeling eMo againg LOl.. oH mian.. mood swing..Rah.. must be some Relative coming to visit soon =p LOL.. oh mian.. *sigh* i want to go to the sea side tomorrow!!!! Hah.. but why do i have a feeling i wouldnt be going... =.=

Fartty daddy... quickly quickly quickly come back.. confine soooo long already!! the stars all fading already...!! come back then i can rant moree =p

Edi di... dont worry.. i will support ya~ jia you~ but remember dont disappoint God. He is waiting patiently for you to return and because of that, JIAYOU !! church this week horxx..

Xian ... all the best for ur endeavours.. i will miss u.. =X
Endeavour with all our might (BPPS)
Dilligent in Study and Practice (BPGHS)
While I live I learn (PJC)

No comments: