Thursday, February 08, 2007

CoCa CoLa

haha... working in Coca Cola has been a great and fulfilling and fattening few mths.
=) Today i've been sO busy...
I feel like i'm their their "auditor" or should i say go there and help them add new "ideas"
I spent my whole day .. NOT picking calls. Instead i was using excel sheets to redo their stock inventory report!! LOL. yes.. because aunties dont know how to do such things! My sup was telling me i could help them change their consumer/ service refund letter format too.. LOL..
i think working with my boss and supervisor is really funny. they're like the younger ppl in my office hence used to communicate thru mail when bo liaox.. haha.. my boss is totally lame!

auntie: Hey boss how's your daughter
boss: okay lor.. about this height (points at me)
celest: huh? How old is your daughter?
boss: *grin* few months old...
celest : $%^&*(......................

Today i was talking to a technician who was like asking for my name (trying hard to pronounce)
minutes after i hung up..
boss e'mail : wah technicians love u! ask for your name.. soon your number!
celeste's e-mail: BOSS! so rude u eavesdrop on my phone convo.. hey wait u have the right to do so..
boss e-mail: i on my system den its like radio already what...

Boss favourite word: i zee, i zee( i see i see) *act cute sia*
His classic joke(lion dance): when the head farts, the tail dances.

Anyway, I'll be helping out at the new year tentage sale at jurong.
yea yea.. can come and find me for free sample drink at jurong east MRT station
15 Feb and 16 feb the NTUC tentage at JE there...both days 7pm to 10 pm!
dang.. got the shirt today..
ahhh so put off by it... its BRIGHT RED! and a ke kou ke le in cl behind and a dragon..
ahhhhhhhhh.... my supervisor wore it and i laughed non-stop..
come to think of it i've to wear it too.. =X
haha.. u can see it at any tentages too!! its all over s'pore anyway..

No comments: