Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy 2007. yesyes.i'm sO busy..
Now. where should i start...
let me conclude 2006..
i guess.. if you want me to reconsider all the decisions i've made in 2006.
Ask me again if i would change any,
i would tell u.. i wouldnt have done anything different.
=D i'm glad i made those decisions.
i'm glad i had great pals with me...
Su Xian, Di, Lunch buddies, study aka fartty family, biao jie, sec school friends...
Nothing would had been the same without u all.
yup. to suxian, your christmas present still here!
just want to tell u.. its a really special relationship we had
its the kind of distant yet close...
long and i am sure everlasting...
its the kind i know even if i dont meet u for a long time,
i know we still share that deep bonds,secrets..
hugs.. love u loads. Thanks.
WEiquiN! i relieved your tution class.. goodness gracious.
they were.. omgl... so so so bian tai..
how can anyone hear "finish" as "penis"
when i shouted out loud "FINISH" your homework they went
hor teacher scold bad word...! WHERE GOT!!!
i said "F_I_N I S H" and they shouted no u say "P E > > >"
and i was like shhhhhhhh dont let nxt class hear.
MY GOSH! and they taught me a new way of swearing..
man.. i shant reveal here. QUIN! u got to teach them PROPER EL!!!
they seem to be teaching me insteaD!=p
hah..
let me tell u an interesting call at coca cola.
cel: GOod afternoon f and n coca cola.(el)
Technician: *act slang* HELLO GIRL HAPPY NEW YEAR HUH!(el)
cel: who are u (chi)
tech: " you want me to speak English(EL), hua yu(chi) or hokkien(hok)
cel: Su ka le la (Hok)
tech: "xiao jie bu yao ze yang leh, ni xi huan wo, wo hui shy"(chi)
i was like oh my goodness lahh...
my hokkien sucks!
lol. u've to know hokkien to understand the joke.
ahhh *paiseh*
anyway, tomorrow is bp campfire!!!!!
i WANNA GO BACKx~ =D

We BPians,
the active heartbeat of the school and nation,
will strive for excellence in all our endeavours,
to bring glory to our school and nation.

We BPians,
will stand tall in the face of adversity,
and stay united in work and in play.
to contribute to the progress of our society.

We BPians,
will uphold family and national values,
with commitment and moral integrity,
to love and serve our school and family.

We BPians,
will venture into the realms of the Arts,
and voyage into the wonders of Science,
to emerge as a gracious and dynamic community.

No comments: