Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bad Day

Boo.. "cos i had a bad day..."
yup. so tired, just came home from tution not very long ago.
haix. =X was so.. "tired" its the word i guess.
pretty much screw tution up today.
AloT.. anyway, they're Noise level officially gave me a splitting headache before i left.
yup i guess the fact that i got dump with p1 classes totally made me ... ...
pisseD? nono.. aiyah... or maybe its just i didnt say anything to him but stiLL i felt like saying .. u go try teaching aLL primary one kids and see how u can survive la..
BAH.... at least give me some "sanE" people to teach..... *rah*
maybe thats wad got me in the bad mood, 1st thing to tution and u change the scheduel.
i guess it got worst with me screwing up the markings..
anyway, left tution looking okay but feeling shitty..
yeah. for a long time i've not felt like that..
its the kind of splitting headache that i wished would disappear, the "dark feelings" that agitate and cause u to be sad and fustruated..
leaving with yah ting was a distraction as i managed to rant a little about my feelings although still keeping some..(so me)..
yah ting left at the interchange leaving me alone...
yup "crawled" to the bus line 180.. *deep in thoughts*
Also dont know what i was thinking just the "dark side" getting to me..
fustruation... angeR?... agitation.. sad.. rah.. devil and his work..
at the bus line i was out of the queue staring at my shoes... *deep in thoughts*
fustruation.. headache... fustruation..
i prayed.. God, if i'm left alone now.. my thoughts will run wild...
definitely in the negative way...
*interupted by an sms*
Yah Ting... - (a very touching concern sms)...
i was so touched.. but made me felt a tingling God's love
*devil didnt stop just there...*
It definitely made me dip back to those negative feelings.. and worst even.
I finished my prayer... God.. I pray..for maybe another distraction, thought, enlightenment, positive feelings, or maybe a call from my phone or an sms to someone i can chat or maybe just anything to make me feel better..
As fast as the thought of smsing someone to chat, the thought drop..
*looked up*
sigh... ok..
180 is here...
(anyway i just feel like sitting down and wallow and hope the headache disappears)
*looks up*...
eH?!? Yun Li!
Random random.. but my first thought was sigh.. since i was in such lousy mood i shouldnt chat to ppl.. but.. since he already saw me...
ermm.. its rude.. so i started chatting(sianly) ... *felt guilty* den chatting.. and just got so distracted from the negative thoughts .... anyway, chatted interestingly all the way till bp interchange.
Got down the bus... just an inspiration came for my reply to yah ting....
why should i fret? i'm blessed by God.
yeah.. and he blessed me! because i know that if yun li did not appear and chat my way home i would had dipped into devil's plan =D

*randomly*
remembered wad yah ting said to me..
"dont let urself get bullied so easily... "
(really sounds like soon leng)
so.. does that mean i should sms Weijin? or scold my kids =p

sigh.. God bless.
Thank God for Yah Ting.
Thank God for (yunLi?!) --send the strangest person at the wierdest time.

No comments: