Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BirThdaY weeKends

Its my last year being a teen birthday.. yesyes 19...
i feel old yet looking at the pictures i dont ffeel old...
Goodness i dont like 19...
My day started at 12 IN A BUS...
with gy,fel,tm calling me on my hp (Though they hung up due tO noISiness)
dont know why huh ming jie?
My first present came from Ming Jie *claps* -- A SWEET *whee*
Anyway, chatted with gy and tm till 3 am laa
actually i fell asleep on them..
THey were NON stop craping and NOT willing to tell me whats my birthday plan.
Woke up early for tution.. yes tution on my birthday *duH*...
Since like NO onE told me what time they're meeting me or any plans..
i decided to slack at xue hai till someone said.. YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY IN XUE HAI?!? and my thought was . erh.. i'm leaving this place.
haha.. so suay la.. i left and walked up the bus den tecky call me say he reached xue hai!
wasted! he missed me by a short while.. but oh well i went back to xue hai
gee.. Thanks for the effort anyway..!! =D
felt a bit guilty that u were late for tution since u had to be the one to entertain me till the nxt person take over...
we slacked at xue hai and waited for cutie quin to come..
then finally the "Sign" to meet the nxt person appeared and we went to meet ah ma at JP.
THEN!!! it became a long journey taking all the way to Outram thinking i'm going harbourfront den ah ma turned and said going kovan den got off b4 that den got on den.... just bluff me here and there (basically i took a ride all the way to sengkang before taking back to clark quay).. haha ah ma told alot of lies!!! (apparantly must be aHgong late so they needed time)
anyway, the final destination was Settlers.. whee.. love it. =D played games and ate and celebrated my b'day there..After that went to harbourfront to walk before going to meet my parents to eat no signboard seafood... CRABS!!! =D

Dasen,Karmun,lishi,soon leng,guang yi,felicia,teckming..
thanks for the "plan" and the settlers gaming and celebration...
you all make my day... (missing ah yi though)
for terrific presents and care and concern..

John ah..
Hai.. hai... hai... what can i say.. LoL. i was angry for this slight while or maybe i should say disappointed cos u .. haha.. had a "crap" reason for being late...BUDDY!!! disappointing leh you.. i thought u were busy with her den its okay.. but cos talking to ur brO? no sincerity to make it lahh..boo.. DisaPPoinTED! bleah.. but i figured i shouldnt be so sian cos the ppl above planned a terrific celebration =p yeah you better thank ur bro k.. if its not for him saying if i feel the reason u're late is bo liao means i think spending ur bookout time chatting with him is a waste of time..u'll be doomed =p nah.. its childish to get angry ANYway..

THaNks

Shao Wei for the singing into the phone and phone call.
Su Xian for a terrific present and for spending my 12th year of birthday..
Samantha for the call..
Ivan for the call from camp..
Cousin for the call of greeting...

Smses from...

JunHao, Su Xian,WanChing,Ming Jie, KarMun,SoonLeng,Bing Qin,Edward,Kenny,Wei Quin, Wan Mei,Henry,Gx,Desiree,Mabel,Stacey,Yixin, j..ohn,shu heng,Esther,WeiJing,Jin Hui, Xinyi,Jenn Yang,Danis,Joseph,YinHou,Zichun.

on a side note.. ah.. i'm getting fat.. from all my presents i had to change my shirt/ short given by friends. apparantly both bought me S size. *gulp* and i had to change them.. i'm not that thin i guess.. went to the spectacle shop (which the girl had not seen me in LONG TIME).. the lady who know us said.. wah.. you look.. den she rubs her chin and whispered *Rounder face* OMG!!! even a sPEC shop lady who had not seen me can say that!

Theres still 3 person who forgot my b'day.. heh esp the person who called me and ask me out on Saturday... and super close to me.. and yes you.. figure that urself.

No comments: