Saturday, March 11, 2006

BOO

HeY! yupx just came back from a really long day *tireds* hee.. well. had been really busy recently. Studying for maths common test! it was today. i spent a really long time studying for it worx. *sigh* oh well, really must that Daddy for helping me and teaching me maths with his wonderful knowledge,spending his pRecious time after school! thank ah gonG for teaching me maths last minute at like 12 am =X and many others who studied with me or helped me or send me ENCOUraGing smses.. and Ms Xiao for the time of consultations. hee. anyway, today maths paper i felt was better than prelim. but oh well, i dont just feel like aiming to pass.. i want to get good grades!!! so i felt quite sad after doing the paper! it was a real brain drain! anyway after that as a form of reliving stress, i really wanted to just go and chilll outside school before going back to support roadrun and finale! heh. so a bunch of us waled to ten mile junction to eat! i bought chocolate sweets*=pP* cheer myself uP! yup went back and cheered for road run *bah* i really felt like running. =( but oh well... anyway, i was rather depressed today. maybe cos after doing the maths paper..den later i suddenly realise i've so much other "problems". heh, maybe i just tried to be ignorant about them. i guess a chat with priscilla jus brought reality back to me bah.. ahh.. *i cant think of how* hoW??? nah that problem is too deeply mixed up and integrated with many issues. guess i just have too much contentions to actually try to follow up anything =( arh.. how? anyway, besides that problem, i guess i have the problem of something too =X i know.. somehow today even mass and fun dance couldnt take my worries off! luckily had the crappy dota gang ppl to crap me up. lolx the dance that edward and mj did was really entertaining. anyway we went to eat at lot one mac after the campfire.campfire was quite fun anyway! but i really hope i dont mcee the way the mcee did cos it was rather --"" heh.back to lot one macs.. i was half asleep upon reaching lot one! after waiting ages for johnny,daddy, ah yi ah ma to appear (we already ate finish) lol!! yup. it was fun.. *special thanks to ah yi ah ma and daddy and mummy and ah gong and pris* lolx.. for some it was bringing me back to reality,for most ppl mentioned, its for really encouraging me.. i know.. i'm finE! i'll be strong and jia you!! i hope God would bless me thru allll my worries!! God bleessss and I WILL CHEER UP!!! =D *hugs* my family! i'm tired! zzzz

No comments: