Tuesday, February 07, 2006

leTharGic

hmm..just slacking around for a short while..been reading su xian's blog.. suddenly i just feel the same way..=\ i just feel myself living in a dream..feel like waking up..very tiring.. mm.. just the lethargy setting in i guess.. well, didnt do pe today =( sigh.. i want to run.. oh well.. but i played basketball today..i miss coach..though i know this year =\ ididnt get to go visiting with them to coach's hosue. nah.. i know.. i didnt get the news. seeing su xian's picture..and seeing jiao lian's face i kind of miss him.i know.. its probably my fault that i've been so busy with open house.. argh.. i miss the bball court at bp..today i played with some j1s.. taught them how to lay up.. sigh, i miss bball..someone was asking me whether i miss bball. yup. i miss it..alot.. ALOT!!! =( arghh... i'm tired of routines again.. just like o levels times..just that the difference this trip is i'm facing more pressures.. from all sides.. i'm really tired.. just feel like yup going home sleep all the time.. just sleep. life just seem so much like a dream.. just today khalis asked me.. why i looked so "unenergetic".. somehow..everything around me just seem so so so vague and tiring.. i dont know how to get back a smile this trip.. nothing seem to be able to exactly cheer me up. yuck. i hate being stuck in this rut.. at times like this.. i just feel like staying in bed the whole day.. under my bedsheet..and just stay there.i guess.. i'll come to learn that the only best person who would be there to support is myself.. only myself would support myself..if even me myself disagree..wOw. thats like.. =X yuck i'm talking crap. sigh.. God just seem so vague.. yes.. i've been backsliding.. talked to sheryl recently.. she just reminded me that i should at least have faith in Him. ARGH!!! this is so vague.. even my faith is falling to a large extent..God bless... =\ and.. to all 04 people... V day's coming.. Mingxuan's birthday toO! sigh.. hearing the "chun feng" song during chinese new year really just brings back memories huh..yupyup. memories..sigh.. those "cOoperation" days.. dont u all just remember his "crappiness" =X GoD bless everyone around me..esp all j2s who seem to be in the same rut as me..arGh. =( dont give up... press on with all our tests okay..