Saturday, February 18, 2006

heY!

okay. Mr Tong reminded me that i didnt update my blog =p SO MR TONG here goes.. hee..well, so much to update and dont really know where to start.. well for the starters i've not changed the blog's new year song! *lazy* well, so much has happened to me just within a week. Firstly, i must really say... MR YEO I FEEL SO MOTIVATED BY YOU!!! (his talk was really really really useful)*thanks* for the ever motivating,encouraging talk u gave during assembly today! sometimes i really just feel so ironic...as the proco head always planning program always planning people's time.. managing the time of many.. but guess what?? i cannot even manage my own time!! *irONY*..we live in a world full of irony...dont u jus feel the same way guangyi!! proco head wor! and to the rest of proco too! i'm going to come up with my personal time table just as dennis yeo said!hee..I must say theres' just so many people i want to thank~! to..Di! thanks for the chat that was really great! to yixin, thanks for the company to lot one. to john, cheer up..*stop insulting my wrapping skill* to zhao qi,dasen,guangyi... thanks for that heart to heart talk that really made me felt more motivated..even though it was just something we shared with one another.. i really felt "woaH".. and i went home feeling much happier too =) thanks alOT! and also to zhao and sen, we must jia you to resist!!! to soon leng..guess you're now stuck in the same rut i was... jia you..6th council motivates u! to lai lai, karmun,lishi.. thanks for "spending v day" though its more of me and karmun waiting for u all lah.. to su and weisheng, sorry i missed your v day play.. i chose to do something "stupid" than going there..*sigh*..to teckming,joseph,yulun,mingjie.. ha.. thanks for all the crap u all have most of the time able to cheer me up. dont be so nitu(mud) !! to lixin, hurry up get cured!! to connie... jia you!! to all 6th council, its now time to really study and focus on our studies! to eugene, heee.. thanks for ur concern~ u focus on studies ah! to xian,dont give up! jia you! to 05S12..cheers people.. i really want to apologise for all the time lost with all of you.. i'm sorry i'm always "MIAing" but today's pizza hut treat was really great. can just feel all the class spirit and crappyness! *thanks ms chong and keeFe Loke* 05s12 rocks! and.. i really really want to thanks all those who showered care and concern on me..and my really closed knited 6th council excos.. i really feel *close* and like we really been through alot of ups and downs together...*touched*.. hope we carry on doing so~ in more ups den down! sigh.. i failed my physics test that i thought i would pass.. very sad.. =( need to study harder!! sighx. =( was rather sad after seeing my phy paper..celeste jia yous~ people! *happy go lucky* anyway, I've decided to respect my teachers more and not to doze off in class as much as possible! sorry teachers! i would try harder!
oh ya.. can someone get me eraser? i also need one to erase somethings =X

No comments: