Wednesday, March 16, 2005

uPdaTe =)

hee... sorry~ lazy me took a veRY long time before i've decided to start updating my blog again =p well, shall tell you all bout my cousin's wedding =D and upload all the pretty pictures~ hee... i tell you all a trick okay!! next time especially guys... if you want to get married, please remember-- BRING ALONG A LOCKSMITH!! aha.. rationale= you wouldn't want to see the way my cousins jiE meI bullied the bridegroom.. haha. it was horrible..!! so, conclusion is instead of giving them ang pow, or doing all the dares, just bring a locksmith!! hee.. anyway today's the end of a 2 days OGL day camp. i'm kind of tiredzzz.. but yup since i've not been updating my blog, i've decided to dO sO. =D anyway i think it was pretty fun, tiring and yupyup craP camp!! Firstly i want to thank those ppl who messaged me after the camp. very touching, especially this OGL who message me words of encouragement *touched* haha but say i look blur on stage loR... whey. looking blur is like i hear until xi guan already loR!! *bish* and also Ting Yan, Landy, Shao Wei Edi di!!! =D yup.. haha thanks for the nice encouraging smses. yupyup. anyway... thats' bout all.. mm.. i'm really going to miss those o2 members who are going to be leaving us for another JC =( all the best, at the same time must take care ya... *tiredz* hehe.. now those ppl who say i didn't update my blog now have something to read ler~!

No comments: