Wednesday, March 02, 2005

=mixed feelings=

mm.. i guess i should update about my results.. after all the anticipation, fear, tears.. everything... yup yup my results is finally out... --16 points. people ask me am i disappointed? what can i say.. i guess "you reap what you sow" i don't exactly feel like talking bout my results though.. i can only say mixed emotions getting it. i wasn't happy, wasn't sad. Of course i knew this would come.. relatives calling in... people comparing.. but i'm kind of really irritated to hear my parents comparing.. can't help it if u have a sister getting 8 points last time right.. after all this, i'm glad this is over. Although i still think this is the hardest part.. 5 days to decide my future. actually i really don't know which school to choose too.. i mean it really would make most sense if i stayed on in PJ. But i don't know why i have this tiny tiny bit in me making me consider JJ or CJ... =X yup. i've not registered yet.. dono dono dono.. dun ask me about it.
Anyway, i really want to thank my ex classmates for going out together yesterday. eh.. i miss u all.. alot alot alot. Steven!! gO pJ!! i think i really miss you all alot .. alot.. alot.. ='( well.. at least i know in PJ Jocelyn is staying (whee.. we can carry on morning devotionS~~!!), Mingna, JieMin, Shao Wei,EDI!! heh.(di, 5th yr le wo) all staying.. and ehm some other people from my class now coming to pJ..but.. mm. *yeaH* =X yup. anyway, yesterday we really had a great time crapping and playing with..erm.. food!! 04 i loVe u all...
Anyway, today i spent my time at home.. *bored* haha actually its also a bit "zi zao"..cos i rejected going out with 02 ppl and my classmates. ay. =( just lazy and din feel like going out today. So, i literally slack my time away today!! First i woke up, ate rice for brunch, plop myself on the sofa.. read story book till i fell asleep again! haha. woke up at 3 ate porridge for (dono wad this meal is) haha and was SO FREAKING BORED that i decided to bake cakes.. and after that i ate cakes again --; haha..just when i was about to go back to the nice nice nice nice sofa.. erm... haha. i decided noT to be a pig.. sO i went downstairs to swiM =) myself --l haha.. swam 20 laps i think..*ahem* nO tuMMY laaA.... haha.. Ser Xing says i Zi Bi wo.. hoi.. nO! just lazy to go out k.. haha.. i was sO bored that i decided not to slack tml and i went to ask Edi tml go play bbALL~ just when everything almost settled..guess wad. 4 messages received-- o2 outing... *ahH* =( i want to play bball!!! ahhh.. =S and someone just told me that tomorrow have B boy/girls bball finals..!! i feel like going... !!! mm..

HaPpY Belated BiRthDay to PeiLinG!!!
Blessed BiRthdaY LaNdY!!!
mm.. didn't celebrate with you all cos i was just too lazy to get out of the house today.. bad excuse right ! mm.. stay happy always kk! GoD bless!

No comments: