Sunday, February 27, 2005

=)

=) went to watch movie with Mei Yi and Ser xing yesterday! Been so long since i caught up with them! yup. We watch "A momment to remember".. nice movie.. but made me feel sO mean or something lo. =x Su xian, Mei Yi, Ser Xing, Si Qi .. erm okay those ppl i know that watch that show all cried watching it lo. den i'm like the only person watching the movie and not lo.. haha. Ser Xing and Mei Yi keep on saying i heartless person =P hoi.. i had to be the one to not cry and "comfort" u all ma ;) haha.. no la.. hey i just dun cry easily in frnt of ppl ma =P dono why it just suddenly makes me remember the time in which Ming Xuan passed away den when announced to the class like most ppl ard me all started crying den i down there erm.. =X just stoning there..hur hur.. so maybe nxt time u see me stoning den actually i very sad lo. =X makes me remember.. hey Good Friday's coming soon.. MaTT! we must hurry arrange to go visit Ming Xuan's grave k! ay. orH i remember the only time i could like cry nonstop is one day before prelims results aLL the way till i received prelim results aLL the way till they moderated my marks.. lol.. =X hope it wouldn't happen for o's ya.... but i don't fret cos... my fate is in God's hands!
As for today, mm.. woke up super early(at least in my terms of early) to reach school at 8.30 for O2. We were supposed to try out the games for 2nd orientation. Well.. *yucK* it was wet, soggy, colourful and.. erm.. dirty games =) yup yup. By the time we ended was about noon and of course we went out for lunch together. hmm... so, a bunch of us went to west mall for lunch. haha.. end up slacking and crapping till 5 plus in which i left first =X haha.. well yup.. that's bout all for this two days ba =) mm.. oh ya.. today was so touched by one of my junior.. cos today BP couns had AGM and they were being promoted. He actually tell me thanks for being his sec one orientation couns in charge and like guided him.. mm.. very comforted and all the more reminds me that wad little things u can do to make ppl happy or touch their life =)

~ anyway, i just wanted to say sOrRy ermm..tO.. erm.. anythIng my blog caused lo. erM. ya. *sorry*

No comments: