Saturday, February 12, 2005

= 3rd day neW yR=

yoyo. yup.. i'm really tired now. shall briefly update bout my day ya.. mm.. today supposed to not be going to school. haha. in the end Jenn Yang and i decided to go mark attendence only den we spent the rest of the day ponning lesson and slacking at the third level. haha.. indeed we did that the whole day till after the assembly(which was like a sex talk) haha... yup. haha.. smart smart him taught me a bit of economics :) just nice for my econs test coming up. well, wah. he's a big slacker but still sO smart.. all the tests all scoring such good marks.. haha.. yup anyway we slack, crap, everything =) well.. yi xin came and join us later too.. :) anyway, after that we went to town to shop for stuff.. okay it was me that was looking for stuff.. anyway we went there to eat lunch and shop shop till like four plus.. =) later i met up with some of my classmates.. lol.. sigh today going to town almost caused 3 person to be mad at me at the same time. ser xing-- eh.. for not meeting u yi xin- erh. jennyanG - eh.. i took too long with my classmates! oh well.. anyway everything turns out fine in the end.. meeting ser xing tml... haha.. yup and jenn yang's not angry.. lol.. we still can crap. eh.. zz.. today i'm really tired.. think din have enough sleep last night was craping too much bout eh... .. =X mm.. *zzz* sleePy. *zzz*

* i thank Yi Xin and JenNyanG fOR entertaining my chu saN!
Thank God for them and the wonderful day =D (will upload pics soon)

No comments: