Monday, February 21, 2005

=aH=

yup. ay.. i've been thinking alot recently.. =x ai ai.. i'm so scared about my results.. and yup yup alot of other stuff.. dun really feel like saying it lo.. anyway i shall say about the day's before's mass BBQ. yup yup it was a great success.. at least my class was enjoying it to a certain extent. hoho.. i danced mass dance like 4-5 times non-stoP! *tiring* haha.. but all in all.. i'm really sorry to those of my classmates that i din't spend my time with you throughout the BBQ but instead spent half my time being Missing In Action.. i'm really really sorry...haiz.. i was not with the councillors.. i was just somewhere else... ya.. really sorry... =X mm... that day i kind of spent hald the time figuring my password to my voice mail and the other half the time having "night walk" ard the sch myself.. ay.. and ya.. mm.. dun want to say y la.. =X arh.. i feel so bad today lor.. one reason was not spending time with my classmates when this was probably the last time we would gather and the other was to make the wrong decision and walk away when i saw something.. ay. *argH*.. k.. i shall not say.. =x mm.. anyway due to the large amt of smoke, i've a red swollen eye now.. (looks like i cried) and a one day MC on Monday(whee..) wOw right.. *sigh* God bless me... and may i find solutions to my troubles!

No comments: