Sunday, May 09, 2010

God is love

:) I was reminded to grow in patience understanding and love. Was reminded after hearing today's mothers day sermon.

In all relationships we tend to feel hurts that we carry and baggage along if no one reacts in love.
I was reminded be it with my parents or with my friends
in situations when you don't seem to understand
in situation when it seems you can't comprehend
there is a reason behind.

Our parents don't scold us for no reason,
our friends don't shun away for no reason,

but unless you choose to react in love and show more understanding, instead of reacting in resentment and feeling hurt,

I was reminded to turn to God for that perfect love
so that I will have a bigger capacity to understand and love people around me.

During the sermon they said
the closer the person,
the greater hurt you feel when the person does something that hurts you

I was reminded this sermon
to love unconditionally despite being hurt
because if you choose to resent and ignore,
things only get worse.

God, I shall intentionally choose to pray and love others.

Anyway
Thank God for reminding me.
Love my family,
thank God for mothers
happy mothers day!

No comments: