Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First day of School =)

Celestine is ready to rock this sem for GOD.

hehe... what a funny starting line right =p
yupyup felt very on fire on my first day of school.
praying this passion wouldnt falter.

Started school today with a great day...
i'm thankful for GOD blessing me with a bunch of ppl to study and hang out with in NIE.
Today we had our random-unplanned-in-advance outing with amanda,andrea,sukching,ben,desmond,sheryl...with jason driving us and dropping us off. =) so thankful to start the sem of knowing that we'll have one another to mug and destress with =) yupyup. tooo bad no one brought a cam since we didnt expect an outing.
Thanks for friends and encouragement...
I so feel like starting to study now =P
reminding myself to thank GOD and study for HIS glory.

=) FIrst confirmed outing for my birthday celebrations =)
28th Jan night... NIE friends =)

*quite excited for the sem ahead*

No comments: