Monday, October 27, 2008

blessings in stress

Admist my stress i just had to spam some photo.. reminded myself..

GOD blessed me with people
Loved ones to see me through my stress...
I'm still blessed...

BUS journey to NIGHT safari =p

Essentially, so if you're a mugger = crocodile = buaya =p

Boyfriend?!? =p

Hmmm... girlfriend?!? =p

Finally!!! After graduating for ONE year plus =)

Still dare to celebrate birthday with us?! =p

ahhhhh bunch of us.

Fartty girls -- =) =) =) =(

Retarded piccctureeeeeee =p

Last but not least bye bye Fartty daddy... 29/10 to 01/12 ONLY la. =X haha.. enjoy with all my "friends" over there =p after that you're closer to ORD lo.. =) press on SIR!

GOD is good.
through my stomach pain which is still existing after a week..
God is still Good..
why else am i blessed with beloved friends and family..

No comments: