Friday, October 20, 2006

heh.. *cheers*
to the sch Beau mR toh soon leng.
haha.. that was a great achievement of today open house
yeah. we succeeded in making u win
=D
ha.. anyway.... i'll be missing quite often k?
ppl dont miss me till after As.
heh.. yeah! lao pa take care in Camp.
oo.. lunch buddy now one down..
john enlisting in 12 jan..
haha HOI U COME OUT IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY
*emphasisE*
ha...
special special thanks to Felicia(myclass)
ha.. somehow u seem to be the one to pull me back
from playing tOO much =D
haha.. yeah i must admit i'm quite playful.
wouldnt had been able to resist the temptations
or fun the open house had
so it was felicia who stopped me from overplaying
heh. though i only joined in for mass dances.
it was super great. but i realised
my stamina for dancing had dropped!!!!
haha.. anyway.... felicia said something interesting today.
it was quite.... a distracting comment.
well.. or maybe it just make me realise...
i was really just a bridge helping to make things happen
haha.. hey thats a positive thought.
=D
oh well.. yu lun brought up an interesting topic too
YUP!!! christianity.
well.. top piority on my to do list after As

1)Go with yin hou and find a church to settle in!
action to be done on: 18/19 November

2)find lao pa,jin hui,zi chun, junhao they alll...

3) my dearest su xian.

will slowly fill my to do list bit by bit de =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIS!!!
(13 days to As) ....
=X

No comments: